- Ideal replacement - this engine oil drain plug matches the fit and function of the original drain plug
- Durable construction - this replacement drain plug is made of corrosion-resistant materials for reliable serviceCheck price on
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Our Votex drain plugs are MADE IN USA. From the Stainless Steel bar stock material, CNC machine that cuts our plug right down to the hands that craft each individual one. We carefull...
- HIGH TEMPERATURE NEODYMIUM MAGNET – Our plug uses a rare earth high strength neodymium magnet, rated specifically to function in high temperature environments extracting unwanted ferrous particles fro...Check price on
- EASY INSTALLATION: Engine oil filter comes with Suregrip non-slip surface making it easy to remove and implement your filter without slippery mess ups. Perfect for the DIYer like yourself, just screw...
- DURABLE DUAL LAYER: Compare to standard oil filters, FRAM Ultra Synthetic provides 99%+ filtration efficiency with pleated media that entraps all kinds of dirt and exhaust for a cleaner output.Check price on
- Optimizes engine life for up to 10,000 miles (when used with a full synthetic oil)
- 99% dirt removal powerCheck price on
- Exclusive FILTECH media technology screens out more harmful particles and dirt, preventing premature wear and engine failure
- OE fit ensured through strong steel base plates and housings that prevent warpage, leaks and poor fitCheck price on
Changing oil is an important maintenance task for any Toyota Venza vehicle. Oil lubricates and cools the engine, increasing performance and extending its life. The 2021 Toyota Venza oil capacity depends on the specific engine.
However, finding the right oil capacity is only one step of the process. Also pay attention to the recommended oil viscosity and type for your 2021 Toyota Venza as well as the torque required for the oil drain plug.
Browse the charts to determine how much oil your 2021 Toyota Venza takes and check other oil related specifications.